Wew, the midterm elections are over. No matter who you voted for, we can agree on one thing: Political ads are over. Thank God. I don’t know about you but I need a pick me up.
A list of light-hearted TV Shows that are worth your Netflix weekend:
- Want a throwback to the late 90s, where Ash Ketchum is just starting his journey? Well, you are in luck Pokemon is available. There are a variety of different seasons of Pokemon, so if you want to branch out of the 90s you can watch what little Jonny is down the street with Pokemon Black and White.
- Remember those talking Dragons? The ones that dance and sing and go on walks in rainbow canyon? I do too. Dragon Tails is available to stream all 94 episodes on Netflix. I know what I’m watching this weekend.
- Arthur and Buster are back. All 4 seasons of PBS’s Arthur. The after school special brings back memories of grabbing juice boxes after school and turning on the TV. I wonder if Arthur ever made it out of the 3rd grade.
- Halloween is over but its not too late to dress up as Red Power Ranger and sit on the coach. There are a variety of versions of the Power Rangers‘s series.
- Though its still a bit outside of my childhood, I treasure Phineas and Ferb. It’s an amazing throwback to traditional cartoons emphasizing positivity, creativity, and productivity.
These amazing children’s shows will keep the evil of politics away. No matter if you believe you won or you lost, we all need a pick-me-up. These shows will surely do the trick for your weekend binge-watch.